How much do you know about the details used by Wholesale bench press? Let’s take a look at it briefly below!
1. Lie on a flat Wholesale bench press board, with feet on the ground, slightly wider than shoulders, knees at an angle of about 90 degrees, lower back slightly bent to maintain the natural curvature of the spine, clamp both hips and let the shoulders and hips Next to the Wholesale bench press board, hold the barbell slightly wider than shoulders apart.
2. In order to increase the pressure in the chest and abdominal cavity, take a deep breath and start lowering the barbell, it should not be in your sight when the barbell is hanging on the rack, otherwise the barbell will most likely hit the Wholesale when you are operating Hook for the bench press.
3. Slowly lower the barbell, you can follow this standard, two seconds when lowering, two seconds when pushing up, and when the barbell is lowered to the bottom, it is about the nipple or slightly below the chest line.
4. Make sure your shoulders and feet are really fixed before pushing the bar up, drive the stack by sending more power to your upper body with your feet, and keep your hips fixed on the Wholesale bench press board.
5. Hold the barbell with your fingers and avoid excessive bending of the wrist, which will reduce the strength of the forearm and overall.
6. Grip the bar as tightly as possible. This will help transfer power from the pectoral muscles to the shoulders and triceps to the bar.