How-To's Kettlebell Wholesale Price Swing
Starting position: Stand upright, keep your spine neutral, your core muscles stable, your feet wider than shoulders, and hold the kettlebell firmly with both hands or one hand.
Do you know how the kettlebell Wholesale Price swing does? Let’s take a look at it briefly below!
1. Starting position: Stand upright, keep your spine neutral, your core muscles stable, your feet wider than your shoulders, and hold the pot with both hands or one hand.
2. Action essentials:
1. With one or both hands, hold the kettlebell Wholesale Price so that the kettlebell Wholesale Price is between the legs, the upper body is leaned forward from the hips, and the back is kept straight.
2. Swing back, then use explosive force to swing forward until chest level. Keeping your arms straight, extend your hips, knees, and ankles explosively.
3. Matters needing attention:
1. Keep the back flat, remember not to round the back and hyperextend the spine.
2. Keep your eyes focused on the movement trajectory of Huling
3. Stand with both feet and use the hip joint to exert force. When you want to put the kettlebell Wholesale Price up, the gluteal muscles and hamstrings should be clamped, and the abdomen should be tightened. The swing of the body sends the kettlebell Wholesale Price up.